Friday, September 23, 2011

Dream closets

Hi readers,

I am lil busy with my fall school days.. Its exciting to be back to school after summer break. Everything will be fresh and funtastic, but there is enough work that i have to do whenever i start a new sem. I need to organize my books in the shelves, new ones in the front rows and the old ones on top shelves or boxes. I love to spend a day in organizing things.. Do you know what i found when i organized my books yesterday? I found money from my books worth a total of $63.75, may be enough for a pair of shoes or dress or accessories ;) Oh come on, i could'nt stop my self calculating what i can buy with that money... :D Jokes apart, do you ever think of your dream closet? A closet that is well organized with separate sections for each and every item, good enough space for all the shoes and boots, separate boxes for jewelry.. Oh god! I will be very much blessed if i have one such closet.

Every one can dream of such closet, but any one can achieve one such closet in your home with little effort and interest. When ever you organize your closet take few of the ideas from the closets that inspire you. I promise you that you will be surprised with what you have achieved.







 I hope these closets will inspire you to do a makeover to all your sweet lil closets. I guess that you all love these closets. So i feel that these are some of my dream closets(mentionless ;) ). How do you wish your dream closet to be like?

Thats it all of ya,
Fun weekend
Luv ya all...
BBye..

2 comments:

  1. wow complete eye candy! Love these closets. I need so save every single image here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naina.. Adore your blog dear!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your valuable feedback/comments...